Mobile Software Engineer iOS - Core Team
As a Mobile Software Engineer, you will join our agile, cross-functional, and international development team: The CORE department’s purpose is to provide centralized tools and services for all game teams. As part of our team, you will drive the development of new features as well as maintain and improve the current code of our libraries and modules.
- Develop native mobile code and guide best practices, e.g. using Objective-C for iOS
- Conceptualize APIs, tools, and workflows to optimize our interdisciplinary work
- Collaborate closely with different departments (Games, Payment, Analytics)
- Foster a culture of sharing knowledge, best practices and standards
- Ensure high product quality by using automated tests
- Identify challenges, communicate them and bring up new solutions
- Continuously refine and optimize our existing mobile apps
Your skill set:
- iOS specialist. You are an experienced iOS developer and an expert in using Objective-C and iOS APIs.
- Unity knowledge. Ideally, you are familiar with Unity. At least, you are interested in getting into it.
- Android development. First experience with Android development is a plus.
- Software craftsmanship. Design patterns and the SOLID principles are part of your daily work as well as your drive to solve problems in a customer centric way.
- Relevant job experiences. You have been working in the gaming industry or in an agile software development environment for a minimum of five years. Your passion for game development is a plus.
- Team fit. You love to give & take feedback. You are eager to share your technical knowledge and coach your peers meanwhile you are self-driven to learn and improve continuously
- Excellent English skills. You are open-minded and confident working in a multicultural environment while you are using your English skills every day.
- Something new, every day. You are following & reflecting on the latest Unity/iOS/Android features, and you are self-driven to learn & improve continuously.
- Full-Stack mindset. You are not only well-versed in developing the mobile client but also knowledgeable about complex back-end infrastructure, working with CI-/CD-pipelines, e.g. based on Jenkins.
- Shine on stage. You are used to presenting your knowledge to a broader audience, and you like to represent your projects/your team at fairs & conferences.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Career opportunities. Level up your career with excellent development opportunities such as InnoVersity trainings, mentoring, and peer support.
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours and active-breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular team events (e.g., curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg, we will help you relocate to Hamburg regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
Hamburg-based InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games and a certified Great Place to Work®. The climate-neutral company, which is part of Modern Times Group (MTG), was established in 2003 and is still run by its founders. Together with a 400+ strong team from over 40 nations they create unique games that provide millions of players from around the world with years of fun.
While InnoGames is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars, the company is continuously expanding its portfolio across genres and platforms. The most recent additions are Rise of Cultures and Sunrise Village, which saw successful commercial launches in early 2022.
In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Are you excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Mobile Software Engineer? We look forward to receiving your application documents through our online application form. Maximilian Kaeding would be happy to answer any questions you may have.