Senior UI/UX Designer - Rise of Cultures
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join our in-house art team working on the new mobile game Rise of Cultures. Bring your passion for working on UI/UX Design, and support our team in creating great gaming experiences for our players. Learn continuously by interacting with our experienced team of Artists & Game Development specialists. We are enthusiastic about what we do, and we have fun doing it!
- Show your experience. Develop the UI from early Mock Ups to visually stunning in-game assets that are technically flawless and ready to implement.
- Impress. Create attractive and thoughtful User Interfaces for our mobile game Rise of Cultures with a strong focus on user experience and navigation.
- Take the challenge. Use Unity to create player interactions, improve existing UI elements or prototype new approaches.
- Collaborate. Work collaboratively with Game Designers, Developers, Lead Artist and the Product Owner.
- Expertise. You can showcase your professional experience (3+ years, ideally in gaming) based on an impressive portfolio.
- UI/UX focus. You have an outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating UI solutions with UX in mind, especially for mobile games and you are proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc.). Ideally you have first experience in creating UI Animations.
- Passion. You are passionate about working on a new F2P mobile game. Or even better, you already have experienced a full release cycle on mobile free-to-play games.
- Tools. You have strong knowledge of Illustrator as well as experience with different Prototyping Tools (Proto.io, ProtoPie, Sketch etc.) and Unity.
- Artist. You have a talented eye for details, especially on compositions and colours.
- Team play. You are a proactive communicator, fluent in English, and confident interacting with an international-/intercultural team of experts.
- Theoretical background. You have completed a university degree or comparable training in the field of graphic or communication design.
- Career opportunities. Level up your career with excellent development opportunities such as "InnoVersity" trainings, internal workshops, life drawing sessions, mentoring, and peer support.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours and active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular (virtual) team events (e.g., escape room games, cooking, virtual wine tasting), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg/Germany, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
Hamburg-based InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games and a certified Great Place to Work®. The climate-neutral company, which is part of Modern Times Group (MTG), was established in 2003 and is still run by its founders. Together with a 400+ strong team from over 40 nations they create unique games that provide millions of players from around the world with years of fun.
While InnoGames is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars, the company is continuously expanding its portfolio across genres and platforms. The most recent additions are Rise of Cultures and Sunrise Village, which saw successful commercial launches in early 2022.
In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Senior UI/UX Designer? We look forward to receiving your application including (a link to) your portfolio through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.