Intermediate Gameplay Engineer
Threaks is looking for an intermediate gameplay engineer, with about 4 years of professional experience.
To support our growing team, we look to fill some positions, mostly withing the engineering department.
All our positions are:
- Hybrid remote - Work from home or the office!
- Full-Time Hires, 37.5 hrs / week
- 30 Days paid vacation
THREAKS is looking for a Unity Gameplay Engineer to support our services team.
We are primarily looking for a full-time hire but keep an open mind to a freelance position, to get to know each other. The position can be either on-site or remote, however you must be located in (or willing to relocate to) Germany for the full-time hire position.
As a gameplay engineer your role is to develop the features, mechanics and building blocks that create the games’ mechanics. For this, you will work closely with other departments such as art and design to achieve best-in-class results. You will work on a variety of different projects for our own productions as well as our clients. You will report your progress directly to your Lead, our CTO.
- C#: 4+ years’ professional experience as a game programmer (Unity C#)
- Unity: 4+ years' professional experience in the Unity-Engine
- Software Design: A good general understanding of programming & architectural software design basics
- VCS: Experience using VCS such as git/svn/plastic
- Agile: Experience working with scrum or other agile development methodologies
- Excitement: You have a burning passion for developing both mobile and console games and want to deliver high quality game experiences to the customers, regardless of the platforms specifications
- Analytical Thinking: You have a well-structured, organized approach of addressing problems and solving problems through logical thinking
- Excellent English skills, both verbally and written
- Great soft skills: You have excellent communication skills and are willing to embrace our company culture and values
We strongly encourage people of underrepresented communities to apply! Even if you do not meet all the criteria, please reach out and submit your application, as you may just be the perfect candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you!