IT Specialist / Employee IT Department (m/f/d) Kalypso Media Group
At our headquarters in Worms, Germany, we are looking for an IT Specialist / Employee IT Department (m/f/d).
Kalypso Media Group is an independent publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software with more than 170 employees at a total of ten locations in Germany, England, France, the USA and Japan. Five of the Group's development studios in Germany and France, together with other international games developers, ensure a steady stream of new computer and video games for all modern premium platforms, such as the world-famous "Tropico" series, "Commandos" and "Railway Empire".
- Working where games are at home - true to our motto: Where Games live!
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Exciting tasks, freedom to develop your own ideas and initiatives as well as short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in a constantly evolving industry
- Play Games, Love Games, Live Games: A team that has fun together and stands up for each other.
- Vitamins, caffeine & fun included: Fresh fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a recreation room with table football, consoles and board games are freely available.
We make it our goal to proactively contribute to the mental health of our employees. We are supported by an online tool.
- Sustainability is at the forefront: our office is within walking distance of the main railway station, we offer bicycle leasing via Jobrad and a pro-rata VRN job ticket for public transport.
- Alternatives for car drivers: travel allowance or parking space
- Fast food or healthy? Our central location offers a wide range of food for the break - and we pay part of the costs!
- Think about later: you can continue an existing company pension scheme or apply for a new one by converting your salary.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace model (home office & office)
- Re-location? No problem - we help you get started with a company flat (shared flat; if available).
- We support your own further development with feedback meetings and tailor-made further training opportunities.
- Attractive employee discounts and company events round off the package with additional content.
- Completed IT commercial or technical training, e.g. IT specialist (m/f/d) or a comparable qualification in the IT field.
- Ideally first work experience in a comparable position
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Windows and MacOS environments as well as network structures
- Experience in the area of Linux as well as knowledge in the area of C#, PHP, MySQL are advantageous
- Good knowledge in the areas of Sophos XG Firewall, VMware, Windows Server 2019 (Active Directory, Fileshares) as well as in the administration of Microsoft 365
- High level of self-motivation, technical conception skills and fast grasp of concepts
- Very good communication skills in German and English language
- You are a team player and not a loner, flexible, resilient and very reliable
- Installation, configuration and administration of network components, server and client systems
- User support for software- and hardware-related inquiries and malfunctions
- Support and maintenance of web servers (LAMP and Windows), firewalls and email appliance
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd level technical support for our team members
- Support and installation of backup systems
- Support and installation of FTP servers
- Conceptual work and documentation
- Implementation of data protection and IT security requirements
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.
We put a lot of emphasis on a cover letter. Don't see it as a chore, but as an extra chance to show who you are/tell us more about yourself.