Digital Sales Manager EMEA (m/f/d)
Kalypso Media UK Ltd. in Bracknell, Berkshire, is a publishing subsidiary of Kalypso Media Group, a privately owned, global, independent developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment software with close to 150 employees worldwide, operating from seven offices across Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States.
To support the global sales team, we are looking for a (Digital) Sales Manager EMEA (m/f/d), working from the UK office. The Sales Manager gives support and is reporting to the UK Managing Director and to the headquarters and will work closely with the sales teams in Europe and America.
Roles and Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Support and responsibility for own digital and retail accounts (International)
- Controlling of accounts, including revenue, quality, processing, analysis and reporting
- Acquisition, maintenance, negotiation and expansion of the global partner network
- Strategic Planning & Key Account Management in the area of Digital & Retail Sales
- Continuous monitoring of the markets and competitive landscapes
- Planning and implementation of price actions and promotions
- Examination and initiation of new business opportunities
- Implementation of performance analyses and optimization measures
Skills and Experience:
- Good sales experience (>3 years) in an entertainment sales role
- Professional negotiation skills
- Keen eye for detail and an understanding distribution and licensing agreements
- Good commercial understanding and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and energetic team-leader
- Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro experience
- Able to work as part of a small, dynamic team and handle multiple projects parallely
- Flexibility to travel both domestically and internationally
Are you interested?
Please send your CV and application attn.: Andrew Johnson