(Senior) Public Relations Manager (m/f/d) USA
Kalypso Media USA Inc. in Greater Seattle, WA, is a publishing subsidiary of Kalypso Media Group, a privately owned, global, independent developer, marketer and publisher of interactive entertainment software with more than 170 employees worldwide, operating from eight offices across the United States, Germany, Japan and the United Kingdom.
To support the global PR & marketing team, we are looking for a (Senior) Public Relations Manager (m/f/d) North America, working from the US office. The PR Manager gives support and reports to the International Head of PR and will work closely with the North American Director of Marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Plan and execute all PR activities across all media, including online and video- and micro-blogging-influencers in conjunction with HQ
- Manage relationships with key media outlets to secure best possible coverage from initial announcements through to post-review analysis and coverage reports
- Work closely with HQ teams to prepare code demonstrations of products at all stages of development
- Work with HQ to localize and distribute press releases to relevant media outlets for maximum coverage
- Take a leading role in planning and attending press, trade, and consumer events in North America (GDC, E3, PAX, etc.)
- Act as a central ‘hub’ for North American partners, help to coordinate asset and information flow, and work alongside sales teams to create impactful campaigns
- Manage local PR relationships with Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo and work to maximize exposure of Kalypso products
Skills and Experience:
- Good experience (>3 years) in a games industry PR role (internal or agency)
- Strong media relations experience with gaming media and influencers
- Degree-level qualification in journalism, communications, or similar
- Demonstrated ability to create results-driven communication campaigns
- Motivated self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience implementing national press events like E3, PAX, and media tours
- Strong game presentation skills and excellent gaming knowledge
- Able to work as part of a small, dynamic team and handle multiple projects in parallel.
- Flexibility to travel both domestically and internationally
Are you interested in this job opportunity?
Please send your application.