Assistant Product Manager (d/w/m)
THE HERO (D/F/M) WE ARE LOOKING FOR:We need support at our location in Hamburg or Berlin at the earliest opportunity and are looking for an Assistant Product Manager (m/f/d) in Full - or Part Time.
As an Assistant Product Manager (m/f/d) you will drive the operation of one of our larger MMOs working next to an experienced Product Manager. You will plan and build the future development, sales- and event strategies of the game together with the development studio and community management.
- Evaluation of KPI‘s
- Organizing meetings and establishing a good communication and exchange of information between different departments as well as external partners
- Creating reports and presentations
- Using different tools to manage the games and connected backends
- Helping the Product Manager & your colleagues and clarifying questions all around the game
- You have a strong interest in and enthusiasm for online games (especially MMORPG’s), also privately
- You are keen on logical relationships and can safely work with numbers and reports
- You are a fast learner, who knows his way around with different reporting & documentation tools
- You work self-sufficient while not losing focus on the agreed goals
- You have strong communication skills and explain topics in a good and understandable way
- You can speak and write English fluently
- You complete your tasks within time and also stay relaxed and structured when it comes to more stressful situations
BONUS POINTS FOR
- German as an additional language is a plus
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
You can reach our recruiters for further questions under email@example.com
ABOUT USThe gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online games in Europe and North America and focuses on publishing, operating and support of online and mobile games.
Counting over 300 employees in Germany, Poland, South Korea and USA, gamigo is one of the most important players in the gaming industry.
The gamigo group currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5.000 casual games. The game selection includes first-person shooters, fantasy RPGs, building-strategy games, mobile- and casual-games.
Since the company’s founding in 2000, this diverse portfolio has been build-up through company acquisitions, purchasing of game licenses as well as worldwide publishing rights.
Part of the gamigo group are gamigo AG, gamigo Publishing GmbH, Aeria Games GmbH, gamigo Portals GmbH, gamigo US Inc., gamigo Inc. and Kings Isle Entertainment Inc.
The gamigo group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to create an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic group, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age, marital status, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different.
We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just accept differences — we celebrate them, support them and cultivate them to the benefit of our employees, products and our communities.