(Senior) Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Kalypso Media Group
At our headquarters in Worms, Germany, we are looking for a (Senior) Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to manage international marketing campaigns.
Kalypso Media Group is an independent publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software with more than 170 employees at a total of ten locations in Germany, England, France, the USA and Japan. Five of the Group's development studios in Germany and France, together with other international games developers, ensure a steady stream of new computer and video games for all modern premium platforms, such as the world-famous "Tropico" series, "Commandos" and "Railway Empire".
- Working where games are at home - true to our motto: Where Games live!
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Exciting tasks, freedom to develop your own ideas and initiatives as well as short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in a constantly evolving industry
- Play Games, Love Games, Live Games: A team that has fun together and stands up for each other.
- Vitamins, caffeine & fun included: Fresh fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a recreation room with table football, consoles and board games are freely available.
We make it our goal to proactively contribute to the mental health of our employees. We are supported by an online tool.
- Sustainability is at the forefront: our office is within walking distance of the main railway station, we offer bicycle leasing via Jobrad and a pro-rata VRN job ticket for public transport.
- Alternatives for car drivers: travel allowance or parking space
- Fast food or healthy? Our central location offers a wide range of food for the break - and we pay part of the costs!
- Think about later: you can continue an existing company pension scheme or apply for a new one by converting your salary.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace model (home office & office)
- Re-location? No problem - we help you get started with a company flat (shared flat; if available).
- We support your own further development with feedback meetings and tailor-made further training opportunities.
- Attractive employee discounts and company events round off the package with additional content.
- A passion for video games and enthusiasm for new topics
- Completed studies (BA or similar) in the field of marketing, media or business administration
- At least 5 years of experience in a games-related brand or marketing function
- Experience in international management of advertising budgets, media campaigns and social advertising in the field of games or new media
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to strategically analyze complex issues and professionally articulate recommendations for action
- Ability to clarify and coordinate complex projects in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with multiple countries and departments on a global scale
- Excellent leadership, organizational and presentation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Goal-oriented approach and a high degree of initiative and reliability
- Team player and hands-on mentality
- Planning, coordination, budgeting and implementation of national as well as international media campaigns and marketing activities (on- and offline).
- Coordination, support and implementation of influencer marketing
- Brand and product positioning including ongoing brand analysis
- Market, competition and trend monitoring and analysis in the field of offline and online marketing as well as eCommerce
- Work closely with local internal and external PR, sales and marketing teams to develop new campaign ideas and marketing opportunities
- Analysis, reporting and monitoring of performance KPIs as well as continuous ad hoc optimization
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.
We put a lot of emphasis on a cover letter. Don't see it as a chore, but as an extra chance to show who you are/tell us more about yourself.