(Junior) Product Manager (d/f/m)- Online Games
THE HERO (D/F/M) WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We need support at our location in Hamburg/Berlin at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a (Junior) Product Manager (d/f/m)- Online Games.
The Product Management is primarily responsible for the growth and success of our game portfolio. We accompany the complete life cycle of our game products and continuously improve their performance.
As a Product Manager (d/f/m) you are accountable for the optimization for your game/s while you work hand in hand with a team from different service departments (Producing, Marketing, Data Analytics, Art Department, etc.).
- You develop product strategies and optimize the complete product life cycle with the help of KPIs
- You initiate new game features together with the development team and the relevant Producer
- You work closely with a team of specialists to drive the product vision and strategy forward
- You observe the gaming market and develop strategies to increase sales
- You work closely with the Marketing Department and support our Marketing Strategies
- You have professional experience in product and project management in the games industry
- You have a very good understanding of numbers and excellent analytical skills
- You have a passion for creating, maintaining internal developed or licensed games
- You have a solid understanding how to market (Online) Games
- You are pro-active, a communicator and a real team player
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You have very good decision-making and conflict management skills
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experienced in Jira and Confluence
- Intercultural competence
- You have previously worked with First Parties
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
Oh and did we mention, that you can bring your dog to work? Good boys & girls are always welcome! :)
You can reach our recruiters for further questions under email@example.com