Influencer Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as an Influencer Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to help us launch new titles across Europe and expand the reach of our Summoners War brand. The position is based in Berlin, Germany, and available immediately full-time or part-time.
- The key to your role is to seek and develop a network of gaming and entertainment influencers and activate them across all marketing and communication plans
- Develop direct relationships with key influencers and leading influencers agencies in the space, stay on top of their radar, serve them suitable content for production and be the key storytelling driver for the brand
- You'll report to the Head of Brand and Performance and support all Marketing and Communications initiatives for COM2US across Europeupport the planning and execution of local offline events across Europe by activating suitable influencer talents through online and offline campaigns
- Identify new market trends, business opportunities, and key relationships to be developed closely with the European Event, Content and Community management teams in Berlin, as well as with international teams in the USA and Korea, execute and report results of all campaigns to comply with internal performance benchmark requirements, negotiate contracts and be responsible for local budgets
Relevant university education or comparable work experience in Mobile Game, Video Game Marketing, or Entertainment Product Marketing/PR
At least two years of professional experience in Marketing or Communication
Native German language skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and other languages (especially French or Korean) are a big plus
Social Media is your thing – you bring a lot of experience with various social platforms to the table, especially Instagram; TikTok is a big plus
Understanding of gaming influencer landscape on a European level and its importance for product promotion in a competitive market
Familiarity with various online/mobile game genres such as role-playing, FPS, action, and sports, understanding of free-to-play basics
Proven track record of successful negotiation at management level and with external partners, presentation skills, ability to work with different groups to achieve goals
Entrepreneurial spirit, proactive attitude, creativity, and hands-on mentality round up your profile
Willingness to travel
- You’ll benefit from flat hierarchies and a lot of room to realize your own ideas
- An international working environment and offices around the globe with English being the main language
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of home office
- The basics of course: free drinks, fruits, snacks, and coffee and regular team events
- Office dogs welcome! Become part of the puppy pack
- Seniority accrual of vacation days! Additionally, half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 10 bank holidays
- Yearly training budget for your own professional development
- Cooperate transport ticket and bike leasing to get you through Berlin
- Mobile devices as part of working equipment
- Reimbursement of phone costs
Com2uS Europe GmbH provides localization, marketing, community management, customer support, and game operations services for a wide selection of mobile games, published by our parent companies Com2uS Holdings and Com2uS. We service all of Europe, Russia, and the Middle East from our office in Berlin, Germany. Our group headquarter is located in Seoul, South Korea, with further international offices in the USA, Japan, China, and Southeast Asia.
As a major mobile games publisher, our portfolio is diverse: Summoners War is a top-grossing mobile RPG, consistently ranking in the top-20 grossing charts in France and Germany. We also work with major international licenses and IP: Major League Baseball and NBA are our partners, we have some of the best golf and fishing games in the market and Com2uS recently acquired Out of the Park Developments, makers of the world’s most popular Baseball manager game on PC and mobile.
As we are getting ready to expand the world of Summoners War with an upcoming MMO on mobile and PC, we are looking for support in various roles.