(Senior) Product Manager (m/f/d) - Kalypso Media Group
At our headquarters in Worms, Germany, we are looking for a (Senior) Product Manager (m/f/d).
Kalypso Media Group is an independent publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software with more than 170 employees at a total of ten locations in Germany, England, France, the USA and Japan. Five of the Group's development studios in Germany and France, together with other international games developers, ensure a steady stream of new computer and video games for all modern premium platforms, such as the world-famous "Tropico" series, "Commandos" and "Railway Empire".
- Working where games are at home - true to our motto: Where Games live!
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Exciting tasks, freedom to develop your own ideas and initiatives as well as short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in a constantly evolving industry
- Play Games, Love Games, Live Games: A team that has fun together and stands up for each other.
- Vitamins, caffeine & fun included: Fresh fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a recreation room with table football, consoles and board games are freely available.
We make it our goal to proactively contribute to the mental health of our employees. We are supported by an online tool.
- Sustainability is at the forefront: our office is within walking distance of the main railway station, we offer bicycle leasing via Jobrad and a pro-rata VRN job ticket for public transport.
- Alternatives for car drivers: travel allowance or parking space
- Fast food or healthy? Our central location offers a wide range of food for the break - and we pay part of the costs!
- Think about later: you can continue an existing company pension scheme or apply for a new one by converting your salary.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace model (home office & office)
- Re-location? No problem - we help you get started with a company flat (shared flat; if available).
- We support your own further development with feedback meetings and tailor-made further training opportunities.
- Attractive employee discounts and company events round off the package with additional content.
- Industry experience in the field of product management, producing or PR
- High affinity for games with reference to strategy and simulation games (PC and consoles), interest in current game trends and market development
- Very good communication and expression skills in German, very good English skills both written and spoken
- High level of self-motivation, independent and responsible approach to work and quick grasp of new ideas
- Outgoing, creative nature, ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Confident in the use of MS Office and all common gaming platforms
- Sound knowledge of the publishing processes and workflows of Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo and Steam
- Coordination and support of product lifecycles and special projects.
- Communication with first party/platform owners
- Creation and coordination of product-specific assets such as game concepts, age ratings, marketing and PR materials, general documentation
- Product related interface between Sales, Marketing, PR and Kalypso's worldwide publishing and distribution partners (Retail & Digital) such as Steam or PSN.
- Coordination and control of creative and production processes such as artwork, logos, capturing, manufacturing, logistics, packaging design, product pages, etc.
- Support all stakeholders such as marketing, PR or community management in all product related matters.
- Back-Catalogue maintenance
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.
We put a lot of emphasis on a cover letter. Don't see it as a chore, but as an extra chance to show who you are/tell us more about yourself.