(Senior) Security Engineer (d/f/m)
We are looking for a highly motivated (Senior) Security Engineer (d/f/m) to join our team in Hamburg.
The ideal candidates will be flexible, enthusiastic, and innovative with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Engineer, implement and maintain security controls and tools to protect corporate infrastructure and assets
- Develop detection rules, monitor and respond to security events escalated through the Security Information and Event Management System (SIEM)
- Research new and emerging vulnerabilities, perform detailed analysis of threats and conduct vulnerability scans to mitigate risks
- Perform cyber security incident response, analyze the potential impact across critical infrastructure and assist impacted entities
- Draft and provide enforcement of security policies, standards and procedures by working closely with Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) functions within the organization
- Provide security awareness training for employees to verify security protocols are being followed and assist employees on security-related matters
- Occasional on-call availability
- Strong knowledge of fundamental information security concepts and current threat landscape.
- Be familiar with compliance frameworks and standards (e.g. CIS Controls, GDPR, ISO27001, NIST).
- Expertise in implementing or maintaining at least two of the following security systems:
- Security Information and Event Management System (SIEM)
- Vulnerability Management System (VMS)
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention System (IDS/IPS)
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Proficiency with a programming or scripting language.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to enable effective incident and problem resolution.
- Excellent written and spoken English as well as strong communication skills.
- Ability to work under your own initiative as well as part of a wider team.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in gaming industry
- Written and verbal German communication skills
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/fresh food delivered at home and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
Oh and did we mention, that you can bring your dog to work? Good boys & girls are always welcome!
You can reach our recruiters for further questions under email@example.com
The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online games in Europe and North America and focuses on publishing, operating and support of online and mobile games.
Counting over 300 employees in Germany, Poland, South Korea and USA, gamigo is one of the most important players in the gaming industry.
The gamigo group currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5.000 casual games. The game selection includes first-person shooters, fantasy RPGs, building-strategy games, mobile- and casual-games.
Since the company’s founding in 2000, this diverse portfolio has been build-up through company acquisitions, purchasing of game licenses as well as worldwide publishing rights.
Part of the gamigo group are gamigo AG, gamigo Publishing GmbH, Aeria Games GmbH, gamigo Portals GmbH, gamigo US Inc., gamigo Inc. and Kings Isle Entertainment Inc.
The gamigo group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to create an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic group, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age, marital status, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different.
We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just accept differences — we celebrate them, support them and cultivate them to the benefit of our employees, products and our communities.