Working Student - Security Administration (d/f/m)
THE HERO (D/F/M) WE ARE LOOKING FOR:The gamigo group is looking for a Working Student - Security Administration (d/f/m) to join our team in Hamburg at the earliest opportunity.
Are you currently a Student at a German University and want to deepen your knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Security, while gaining your first working experience?
Then come join us on our adventures in the gaming Industry!
- Assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats.
- Provide support to end users regarding security related issues.
- Work with the team to configure and manage associated IT security tools and technologies.
- Troubleshoot and solve a wide variety of technical challenges at the desktop, server and network level.
- Participate in efforts that shape the company’s security policies, procedures and standards.
- Keep documentation up to date including information for end users, technical documentation and support documents.
- You are enrolled at a German University
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and solutions as well as information security principles.
- Understanding of systems engineering processes and practices.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to enable effective incident and problem resolution.
- Ability to work under your own initiative as well as part of a wider team.
- Driven to learn new technologies and grow technical skillset.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal English.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Linux
- German language Skills
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
You can reach our recruiters for further questions under firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT USThe gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online games in Europe and North America and focuses on publishing, operating and support of online and mobile games.
Counting over 300 employees in Germany, Poland, South Korea and USA, gamigo is one of the most important players in the gaming industry.
The gamigo group currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5.000 casual games. The game selection includes first-person shooters, fantasy RPGs, building-strategy games, mobile- and casual-games.
Since the company’s founding in 2000, this diverse portfolio has been build-up through company acquisitions, purchasing of game licenses as well as worldwide publishing rights.
Part of the gamigo group are gamigo AG, gamigo Publishing GmbH, Aeria Games GmbH, gamigo Portals GmbH, gamigo US Inc., gamigo Inc. and Kings Isle Entertainment Inc.
The gamigo group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to create an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic group, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age, marital status, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different.
We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just accept differences — we celebrate them, support them and cultivate them to the benefit of our employees, products and our communities.