Team Lead Social Media & Communications
You feel that you would like to shape a more significant strategy using your knowledge about Social Media and professional usage of all channels to build new communities or engage existing ones? We have a job for you!
As Team Lead Social Media & Communications, you oversee Social Media and Communications Specialists handling our product communication strategy across multiple channels, including all our social media platforms.
You are always up to date with the latest Social Media trends, you know a little about Creators and follow some gaming/ tech outlets? And you want to turn your hobby into a profession? Then you might just be the right fit for our position as a full-time Team Lead Social Media & Communications. If you also love leading teams, communicating with different stakeholders while overseeing our Social Media and Communication strategy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Be the vision holder for the entire Social Media and Communications strategy for our games
- Develop the strategy for Facebook Pages, Facebook Groups, Instagram and YouTube
- Set up the strategy for building communities on Social Media channels
- Define, track and analyse Social KPIs focused on conversions, user engagement and building awareness
- Work on establishing the business return of all the Social activities
- Lead, coach and grow a team of Social Media & Communication Specialists
- Oversee all product communications (media relations, press release distribution, communication campaigns)
- Bring innovation in content formats and activations on new/ relevant channels
- Collaborate across departments
- Create monthly reports and summaries for our management
Your skill set:
- Professional experience in Gaming, Social Media or Video editing as well as experience with YouTube and similar platforms
- Strong teamwork skills. First work experience in leading and coordinating teams
- Proactive communication skills. You are comfortable providing feedback to your internal stakeholders
- Curiosity to experiment with new Social Media formats and trends
- Result-orientation and an independent way of working. You have a very good sense for target group content and empathy in user dialog
- Enthusiasm for games and gaming communities. Additionally, you offer good knowledge of the games industry and its mechanisms, especially in free-to-play games
- Excellent English language skills. You are open-minded, confident working in a multicultural environment and eager to use your English skills every day
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
- Career opportunities. Level up as a Social Media Specialist with excellent training and development opportunities, such as online trainings, InnoVersity and conferences
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours as well as active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air
- Hybrid Working Model. Our colleagues enjoy the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we make sure to keep up our unique InnoGames spirit
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg, we will help you relocate to Hamburg regarding all the needed resources
- Outstanding benefits. Get 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more
- English first. Our company language is English, and we support all our employees and their partners with optional German lessons
- Team events. Participate in regular team events (e.g., wine tasting, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens
- Comfy and modern offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour
Hamburg-based InnoGames is Germany's leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games and a certified Great Place to Work®. The climate-neutral company, which is part of Modern Times Group (MTG), was established in 2007 and is still run by its founders. Together with a 400+ strong team from over 40 nations they create unique games that provide millions of players from around the world with years of fun.
While InnoGames is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars, the company is continuously expanding its portfolio across genres and platforms. The most recent additions are Rise of Cultures and Sunrise Village, which saw successful commercial launches in early 2022.
In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Team Lead Social Media & Communications? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Hannah Gutjahr would be happy to answer any questions you may have.