Lead in Quality Assurance (m/f/d)
Reference ID: DE-QAT-22
- Starting: Now
- Full time
- In Hamburg/ Remote
- You verify our quality standards for publications and updates through appropriate technical and quality-oriented tests
- You enjoy leading a small team and collaborating with other production areas
- Exploratory testing and working closely with our developers to ensure a bug-free product
- You will provide regular feedback, both verbally and in writing, to create the best possible game experience
- You actively advocate for all your team's needs and develop the processes further
- You bring solid experience in the field of quality assurance in the games industry, ideally you also already have some leadership experience
- QA certificates, such as ISTQB, are an advantage
- You are familiar with Jira and already have experience in the application of agile development methods
- You have experience with different platforms (consoles and PCs)
- You are an above-average organisational talent, have a high level of motivation and a quick grasp of concepts
- Your way of working is structured and independent
- You have the ability to work under pressure, are flexible and reliable
- You have strong communication skills, team spirit and curiosity
- A very good command of written and spoken German and/or English is a basic requirement.
- Challenging and varied job in an internationally oriented company
- The opportunity to take on more responsibility
- An interesting and responsible job with your own creative freedom in a friendly team
- Extensive development opportunities
- Professional work procedures and processes
- The opportunity to play an active role in shaping the day-to-day work in a collegial team and to play a decisive role in shaping the quality of the projects.
If you are looking for a challenge, are eager for new experiences and want to hone your skills and knowledge, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your complete application documents and your salary expectations (cover letter, CV, certificates, work samples and similar references) in a PDF file (max. 50 MB) by e-mail to:
email@example.com (contact person: Martin Ditter). Reference ID: DE-QAT-22
We at Daedalic offer you to replace your first and last name with an alias (not a requirement!) Please also note that your application should NOT contain a photo!