Sales Manager (f/m/d)
You love games? You’re passionate about communication and you want to sell entertainment products with an international and diverse team?
Join us in establishing HandyGames™ as the one-stop publisher for small and midsized games projects. We are looking for a Sales Manager (f/m/d) for our headquarters in Giebelstadt.
Your job will be selling and presenting our digital premium PC, Console, Mobile and Streaming portfolio to a worldwide audience.
Our experienced Sales Team awaits and assists you in achieving our shared sales goals.
- Be a reliable point of contact for our channel partners
- Help the Sales Team expand our channels and partner network
- Plan campaigns, set sales goals, compare performance to goals and adjust goals as needed
- Assist in analyzing results to identify opportunities for improvements and implementing them together with stakeholders
- Monitor and assist in sales activities and prepare presentations and reports for management
- Communicate with our internal and external development teams and other departments
- Work in a diverse team and manage a pipeline with multiple international partners
- You are passionate about games
- You have experience in sales or account management, preferably in the technology or entertainment industry
- You have strong oral and written communication skills in both English and German
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, not afraid of taking on new challenges together with the Sales Team
- You are independent, organized yet flexible, and are able to prioritize opportunities effectively without risking any potential deals
- You have excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office
- You are eager to learn and are motivated with a healthy dose of curiosity
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professional
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Further training opportunities
- We support our foreign language employees with offered language courses in German
- Gym in-house
- Company apartment
- Free drinks, snacks and fruit
- ...and much more
i_Park Klingholz 13