ASSOCIATE PROJECT MANAGER (m/f/d) - #5497
With over 410 million registered players and over 50 games, Bigpoint is one of the leading developers and publishers of free to play games in the world. Being part of the Yoozoo group, we believe that everybody should be able to play great games and, with an uncompromising focus on quality, strive to push the boundaries of gaming, exceeding our players expectations with fun, accessible and innovative content.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Project Manager, you are creating and maintaining the transparency of production information, thus enabling decision-making on all levels. By defining and driving production processes in close collaboration with teams and stakeholders, you elevate productivity to optimal levels.
While assigned to one of our most successful live games, Farmerama, this role will be embedded in the Project Management department, enjoying support and collaboration from a group of seasoned professionals in the field. Over time your project assignments may vary.
- Work with the product owner to retrieve project goals and priorities from the company and stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Clearly communicate identified project goals and priorities to the team and all stakeholders
- Work with the team and product owner to establish and maintain project roadmaps and production plans
- Identify and manage internal and external dependencies
- Manage changing requirements
- Balance the project's resource allocation in close collaboration with the product owner and team
- Track and report on project progress and status
- Identify, raise, and resolve production roadblocks and timeline issues ahead of time
- Identify, raise, and maintain production risks and mitigation strategies
- Establish a positive and efficient production environment encouraging and enabling the team to deliver.
- 3+ years software development project management experience
- University degree in relevant field or comparable qualification
- Contributed to the successful delivery of software products in the past
- Experience in managing multi-cultural software development teams
- Thriving in high-pressure environments
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- The ability to interface with all production disciplines (game design, art, tech, etc.) as well as external stakeholders
- Excellent leadership skills
- Fluent with modern project management methodologies
- A career focus on development processes rather than creative ownership
- Passionate about creating video games
- Project management qualification would be a plus
- Project management experience in video games or creative and technical environments would be a plus
- Project management experience in online software development would be a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English.