(SENIOR) RECRUITER (m/f/d) - #5600
A Recruiter at Bigpoint is responsible for developing pipelines of talent utilizing online & offline sourcing techniques. This role manages multiple projects by sourcing, interviewing, and extending employment offers to meet the company’s hiring requirements. As a spokesperson of the company, this person needs to represent Bigpoint at all times in a professional and genuine manner.Responsibilities
- Perform proactively searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, and employee referrals
- Conduct interviews with the most qualified candidates, matching their qualifications with employers’ needs; recording and evaluating applicant experience, education, training, and skills
- Posting and maintaining jobs on recruitment websites
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with your team, the hiring managers, and the candidates.
- Create and extend offers/contracts of employment
- Under direction, supports, and executes various projects and events
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of job descriptions for new and existing positions and prepare and maintain staffing requisitions
- Assisting with University relations and career fair preparation and participation.
- University degree in the fields of human resources, business administration, or comparable qualification
- 3+ year’ work experience in a recruiting-related role, within the gaming industry is plus
- Demonstrated passion for recruiting and human resources profession.
- Online & offline sourcing experience utilizing job boards, and networking
- Application tracking software experience
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks, manage work time efficiently with minimal supervision, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion and diplomacy in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German would be a plus.
Why you will love working at BIGPOINT...
- Entertain millions of players with high-quality games, disrupt the markets with new multiplayer ideas in multiple different genres and tech projects
- Matrix structure that offers the possibility to work on multiple projects with a lean hierarchy for fast decision-making
- Work-Life Benefits fully remote from around Germany, flexible working hours, 26 days of vacation plus 4 days of company vacation
- Visa & Relocation Support
- Wellbeing Benefits attractive rates for a gym membership in cooperation with QUALITRAIN
- Mental Health Benefits anonymous employee counselling at Fürstenberg Institute
- Activity Package regular team events, hackathons, and company events
- Education Package yearly education budget for every employee
Any questions? Feel free to take a look at our FAQ!Contact
For direct application: please send only completed application (CV, Cover Letter, References) to email@example.com and refer to the job reference number.About us
With over 410 million registered players and over 50 games, Bigpoint is one of the leading developers and publishers of free to play games in the world. Being part of the Yoozoo group, we believe that everybody should be able to play great games and, with an uncompromising focus on quality, strive to push the boundaries of gaming, exceeding our players expectations with fun, accessible and innovative content.