AdTech Specialist (d/f/m)
THE HERO (D/F/M) WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a skilled and experienced AdTech Specialist (d/f/m) who will join our team in our office in Berlin or Hamburg.
The ideal candidates will be data driven, flexible, innovative, enthusiastic, and solution oriented, with a Marketing and Advertisement Technical background and a good overview of best practices in this field and an analytical mindset.
- Ownership and responsibility for our existing and future Adtech/Martech tools stack
- Solve tracking and integration issues for our marketing campaigns
- Be the person to connect IT/Tech teams and Marketing teams
- Work with Producers and Marketing teams to understand their needs and gather requirements
- Handle the integration with desktop and mobile marketing attribution partners
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for Adtech/Martech related content
- Lead projects within the area of responsibility and contribute to cross-functional projects
- Technical background / bachelor’s degree in business informatics, digital media marketing or similar education, i.e. “Fachinformatiker”
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the field of marketing, mobile marketing and Adtech
- Practical experience in (technical) integration of Adtech/Martech tools
- Very good practical knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Very good understanding of further advertising, user acquisition and tracking solutions in the Adtech landscape
- Experience with user lifetime funnels
- Project Management skills
- GDPR knowledge
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience in gaming industry.
- Experience with Campaign Management tools (i.e. GCM), CRM tools (i.e. Exponea), Mobile attribution partners (Adjust, Appsflyer, Singular)
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!