(Senior) Mobile Backend Engineer –Rust (d/f/m)
THE HERO (D/F/M) WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Tired about all the crypto, NFT, blockchain fintech job offers, but looking for a real thrilling challenge using Rust? We are looking for an experienced (Senior) Mobile Backend Engineer- Rust (d/f/m) to join our Mobile Backend Team to be located in Berlin/Hamburg or Remotely in Germany or Poland.
The Mobile Backend Engineer (d/f/m) is responsible for the conception, development, and optimization of our future large-scale mobile backend services. This person will design systems, evaluate cloud services and develop needed services to support our mobile games portfolio.
The Mobile Backend Engineer (d/f/m) has a broad knowledge of software engineering sciences, cloud-based systems and follows international engineering trends and technologies.
- Design and implement, scalable, performant, reliable and secure cloud bases services, API’s and systems using Rust.
- Collaborate with your colleagues and the game development teams to maintain, optimize and further develop existing features.
- Design and develop robust and automated build- and deployment processes / pipelines as well as monitoring and alerting to ensure reliable operation of the platform.
- Build sustaining systems, suggesting new ideas, concepts, and provide feedback
- Integrate existing client/server systems with 3rd party platforms
- Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years engineering experience in developing RESTful API’s and backend services to support client applications, especially mobile applications
- Familiarity with GCP or AWS cloud-based services (especially firebase) and engineering development including CI/CD practices
- Experienced in RUST or willingness to learn and become an Expert
- Excellent critical and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience implementing and/or maintaining backend services to support games, especially mobile games
- Experience of with other languages like node.js, golang or kotlin/java
- Knowledge of containers (eg. Docker) and Kubernetes
- Written and verbal German communication skills
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
Oh and did we mention, that you can bring your dog to work? Good boys & girls are always welcome! :)
You can reach our recruiters for further questions under firstname.lastname@example.org