Working Student*/Intern* Development [OGame]
Karlsruhe | hybrid working | full-/part-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Development Services expands our browser games and integrates new games into our portfolio. Our tasks cover a lot of different topics, ranging from third-level support, game client updates, to full-fledged feature implementations
Are you passionate about gaming and would you like to help us improve and run our games? With us you can gain valuable practical experience parallel to your studies and take on various tasks in day-to-day business as a permanently integrated team member.
Please submit your application in English.
- You implement bugs fixes and features in our browser games
- You design and implement internal tools for automation
- You document existing and new processes
- You support the daily business independently
- You have experience in modern PHP
- You are skilled in handling the LAMP stack
- You have knowledge in the documentation of procedures and processes
- You have good communication skills in English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- You deal with new tasks systemically
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are keen to learn more through practice
- You enjoy getting stuck in and want to support us in our daily business
Your Gameforge setting
- No kettle-oriented work experience! Hit the ground working and take responsibility from day one.
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We’re easy to reach! Great location, easily reachable on foot, by bike, bus, tram or car
- Respectful behaviour is very important to us! Even if we disagree, we stay fair and on topic
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, Runes of Magic, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with indie titles such as Trigon: Space Story.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.