Senior Game Developer* [Studio]
Karlsruhe | hybrid working | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to experience the studio atmosphere within the comfort of a large established company? As an independent unit within Gameforge, our studio team focuses on developing an outstanding play-to-earn game.
Would you like to kickstart the development of a new game?
Then come to us and be part of a dedicated team focussed on pushing our ideas to life. You will shape the game in many ways: Make sound decisions about the tech stack to be used, envision and design the architecture, and - last but not least - take care of the implementation of the backend!
Please submit your application in English and provide us a link to your repository (e. g. GitHub)
- You are responsible for the design and implementation of the backend for a new mobile game
- You help out on the frontend side of the development
- You manage the development pipeline and take care of documentation
- You are part of a small, cross-departmental team
- You have already developed mobile games
- You have proven experience with creating Node.js applications
- You are proficient working with the latest versions of TypeScript
- You know how to script in C# and how to use the Unity UI toolkit
- You are interested in blockchain technologies
- You live for online games and know the ins and outs of mobile gaming
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You keep a cool head and can easily adjust to changing situations and modify existing processes
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, Runes of Magic, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with indie titles such as Trigon: Space Story.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.