Gaming Recruiter (d/f/m), with focus on active search
THE HERO (D/F/M) WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Gaming Recruiter (d/f/m), with focus on active search, to join our HR team in Hamburg or Berlin at the earliest opportunity.
You will become an integral part of our recruiting team and work closely with the Hiring Managers of our different departments to understand staffing needs and develop effective recruitment strategies to successfully fill our open positions with the best candidate matches.
- As a Gaming Recruiter (d/f/m) you are responsible for identifying and approaching suitable candidates via various sourcing & social media platforms
- You understand the needs of our departments and create requirement and qualification profiles based on them
- Your approach of suitable candidates is highly creative and resourceful to generate a high response rate
- You’re responsible for an excellent candidate journey throughout the entire recruiting process and beyond, from the first point of contact to the Onboarding
- Your are a team player will work closely with the entire HR team and Hiring Managers
- You observe and analyze target groups, keep up to date with current trends and bring innovative ideas to the table to ensure the further development of sourcing activities in our company
- You will initiate and actively support different recruiting projects (Onboardings, Employer Branding, etc.)
- You enjoy actively approaching candidates on business networks and convincing them with your empathy and excellent communication skills at all hierarchical levels
- You have a good feel for the candidate market (ideally in the IT, games and media sector) and speak the language of the target group
- You have already gained professional experience in active sourcing (inhouse or agency) and/or recruiting in a dynamic environment
- You have a high affinity for social media channels and current recruiting trends
- You bring very good communication and organizational skills as well as a proactive and solution-oriented approach to your work
- Fluent English and good German skills
- You are comfortable with technology and have interest in seeking automation possibilities and explore new trends
- You are familiar with MS Office and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
Oh and did we mention, that you can bring your dog to work? Good boys & girls are always welcome!
You can reach our recruiters for further questions under email@example.com