(Junior) Service Agent with French and/or German and/or English (d/w/m)
THE HERO (D/F/M) WE ARE LOOKING FOR:We need support (lateral entrants employees accepted) at our location in Hamburg at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a (Junior) Service Agent (d/w/m) with very good French and/or German and/or English language skills.
- Processing and answering the customers e-mails in a professional manner
- Consistently meet and exceed customer satisfaction and productivity metrics
- Utilizing advanced administrative and operational tools to investigate and respond to player inquiries
- Working closely with the Product Team
- Ensuring that every player and character gets a bit of the spotlight
- Delivering world-class customer service by following established departmental policies, processes, and standards
- Working in a team and sharing information across multiple international teams
- Experience in customer support
- Experience with and passion for online games
- Very good French and/or German and/or English language skills (2 of the languages are necessary)
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to multitask
- Patience, empathy, and ability to understand customer needs and provide solutions
- Team player who works and communicates well with others
- High quality standards and customer focus
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Interest and passion for online games
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/fresh food delivered at home and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
You can reach our recruiters for further questions under firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT USThe gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online games in Europe and North America and focuses on publishing, operating and support of online and mobile games.
Counting over 300 employees in Germany, Poland, South Korea and USA, gamigo is one of the most important players in the gaming industry.
The gamigo group currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5.000 casual games. The game selection includes first-person shooters, fantasy RPGs, building-strategy games, mobile- and casual-games.
Since the company’s founding in 2000, this diverse portfolio has been build-up through company acquisitions, purchasing of game licenses as well as worldwide publishing rights.
Part of the gamigo group are gamigo AG, gamigo Publishing GmbH, Aeria Games GmbH, gamigo Portals GmbH, gamigo US Inc., gamigo Inc. and Kings Isle Entertainment Inc.
The gamigo group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to create an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic group, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age, marital status, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different.
We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just accept differences — we celebrate them, support them and cultivate them to the benefit of our employees, products and our communities.