Intern* Game Design & Monetization
Karlsruhe | hybrid working | full-time | from February 2023 on
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play-onlinegames based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The Game Design department is responsible for providing our users with the best shop experience.
You are in the middle of your studies and want to put your theoretical knowledge into practice? Then complete your mandatory internship with us and learn a lot of new things
Please send us your application in English.
- You prepare promotions, events and sales with the support of us
- You help the game teams to meet the needs of our players
- You communicate actively with the relevant departments on issues such as tasks, concepts and feedback iterations
- You support us in our search for new opportunities by evaluating new games and providing feedback
- You have knowledge about basic design processes and game functionalities
- You have an understanding of game-related trends and the market for online games
- You are passionate about online games
- You’re open, communicative, and enjoy engaging with others
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are keen to learn more through practice
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- The future's hybrid! Together with your manager and team, you can arrange how you split your time working from home or at the office
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, TERA, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with other classic titles such as 4Story and Runes of Magic.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.