Graphic Designer (m/f/d)
Spiele-Palast GmbH offers online card games for browsers and mobile devices. Hundreds of thousands of active players use our platform every day to stay in touch and play games together. Our goal is to build the best platform for card games from all over the world.
We are currently looking for a full-time Graphic Designer to help us advance our products and facilitate the best possible visual performance of our games and our company. This is your chance to work on something big with us.
- You are working closely with our marketing team on developing our store assets, social media posts, newsletters, landing pages, and visual advertisements for our games.
- You are working closely with our development team, designing game elements for our desktop and mobile apps.
- excellent skills using Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- the ability to visually realize creative ideas autonomously.
- good sense for trends and aesthetics.
- very good knowledge of English, as it is our business language.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in the field of video production (e.g., with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects) would be an advantage.
- Experience as UI/UX Designer would be an advantage.
- Professional experience in the mobile or games industry is a plus.
- Experience with responsive design is a plus.
- Work with a small, young, and dynamic team in the heart of Berlin.
- Take charge of our products’ visual representation.
- Experience creative freedom and eagerness to experiment.
- A great team spirit, low hierarchies, and quick decision-making enable swift and efficient work.
- Contribute to one of the most successful app studios in Germany.
- Beverages and a fruit basket are provided complimentarily at the office.
Please send us your application with a detailed CV and your salary requirements via email.
Boxhagener Str. 106