Working Student - Security Administration (d/f/m)
THE HERO (D/F/M) WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The gamigo group is looking for a Working Student - Security Administration (d/f/m) to join our team in Hamburg or Berlin at the earliest opportunity.
Are you currently a Student (d/f/m) at a German University and want to deepen your knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Security, while gaining your first working experience?
Then come join us on our adventures in the gaming Industry!
- Assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats.
- Provide support to end users regarding security related issues.
- Work with the team to configure and manage associated IT security tools and technologies.
- Troubleshoot and solve a wide variety of technical challenges at the desktop, server and network level.
- Participate in efforts that shape the company’s security policies, procedures and standards.
- Keep documentation up to date including information for end users, technical documentation and support documents.
- You are enrolled at a German University
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and solutions as well as information security principles.
- Understanding of systems engineering processes and practices.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to enable effective incident and problem resolution.
- Ability to work under your own initiative as well as part of a wider team.
- Driven to learn new technologies and grow technical skillset.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal English.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Linux
- German language Skills
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
Oh and did we mention, that you can bring your dog to work? Good boys & girls are always welcome! :)
You can reach our recruiters for further questions under email@example.com