Game Developer-Unreal Engine (m/f/d) Claymore Game Studios
We are currently looking for a Game Developer-Unreal Engine (m/f/d) to support our new project based on the Commandos franchise.
Claymore Game Studios are located in Darmstadt close to the Frankfurt-Rhine-Main area .We work on the next installment of the successful Commandos game franchise for PC and the next gen consoles. We are looking for passionate developers to join our team and actively define the future of one of the most iconic series in tactical strategy gaming.
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Freedom to develop your own ideas and initiatives
- Exciting tasks, teamwork and short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in a constantly evolving industry
- Vitamins, caffeine&drinks: fresh fruit, soft drinks, coffee and tea are freely available
We make it our goal to proactively contribute to the mental health of our employees. We are supported by an online tool.
- Premium fitness: work out in a gym next door with a reduced membership fee for employees
- Alternatives for car drivers: travel allowance or parking space available
- Fast food or healthy meal? A wide range of food options for your lunch are available nearby - and we pay part of the costs!
- Prepare for the future: you can continue an existing company pension scheme or apply for a new one by converting your salary.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace model (home office & office)
- Re-location? No problem - we can help you to find your accommodation
- At least 3 years of experience within the games industry
- Understanding of Unreal Engine Development with C++ and blueprints
- Work closely with Art and Design to bring ideas and new gameplay features to life
- Use Unreal Engine and will learn its feature set to find the best way to implement solutions
- Independently identify potential technical problems and suggest solutions
- Implement and optimize gameplay features of a tactical RTS
- Optimize code for performance, readability and will take part in code reviews
- Write automated tests
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.
We put a lot of emphasis on a cover letter. Don't see it as a chore, but as an extra chance to show who you are/tell us more about yourself.