Employee in finance (m/f/d)
At our headquarters in Worms, Germany, we are looking for an Employee in finance (m/f/d).
Kalypso Media Group is an independent publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software with more than 170 employees at a total of ten locations in Germany, England, France, the USA and Japan. Five of the Group's development studios in Germany and France, together with other international games developers, ensure a steady stream of new computer and video games for all modern premium platforms, such as the world-famous "Tropico" series, "Commandos" and "Railway Empire".
- Working where games are at home - true to our motto: Where Games live!
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Exciting tasks, freedom to develop your own ideas and initiatives as well as short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in a constantly evolving industry
- Play Games, Love Games, Live Games: A team that has fun together and stands up for each other.
- Vitamins, caffeine & fun included: Fresh fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a recreation room with table football, consoles and board games are freely available.
- We make it our goal to proactively contribute to the mental health of our employees. We are supported by an online tool
- Sustainability is at the forefront: our office is within walking distance of the main railway station, we offer bicycle leasing via Jobrad and a pro-rata VRN job ticket for public transport.
- Alternatives for car drivers: travel allowance or parking space
- Fast food or healthy? Our central location offers a wide range of food for the break - and we pay part of the costs!
- Think about later: you can continue an existing company pension scheme or apply for a new one by converting your salary.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace model (home office & office)
- Re-location? No problem - we help you get started with a company flat (shared flat; if available).
- We support your own further development with feedback meetings and tailor-made further training opportunities.
- Attractive employee discounts and company events round off the package with additional content.
- Completed commercial education
- Affinity for finance matters, coupled with the ability to interpret and critically question results
- Previous experience in the area of finance is an advantage
- Very good MS Office skills
- Careful and responsible approach to work and interest in further development
- Willingness and commitment
- Support in the creation and optimization of existing analyses and reports
- Preparation of planning documents
- Collaboration in the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements
- Review of business transactions
- Ensuring data quality
- Support in the area of financial management and controlling
- Further development of internal financial processes
- Collaboration on special projects in finance and accounting
Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.
We put a lot of emphasis on a cover letter. Don't see it as a chore, but as an extra chance to show who you are/tell us more about yourself.