Working Student* Project Management
Karlsruhe | hybrid working | part-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play-onlinegames based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to work in a team of Project Managers sharing a passion for gaming? We are managing all software projects for our games and internal applications.
We are responsible for the analysis of process workflows and documentation in the Process Management, here you support us as Working Student* Project Management. We are developing improvements and presenting it to our teams. After the introduction of a process, the existing processes are monitored and tracked with KPIs.
Please submit your application in English.
- You support us in the planning, realization of processes and projects through standardizations, documentations and visualization
- You are assisting our team within the daily business and help us with special tasks
- Your work on developments and extensions of our tools and platforms
- You are helping us with the creation of service processes for different internal departments
- You are a student of business administration or study a comparable field
- You think process related and have an eye for easy-to-read and responsive documentations
- You like working in a team and want to expand your knowledge in practice
- You approach new tasks systematically and you are strong in your communication
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- The future's hybrid! Together with your manager and team, you can arrange how you split your time working from home or at the office
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, Runes of Magic, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with indie titles such as Trigon: Space Story.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.