(Senior)Publishing Game Producer (m/f/d)
Kalypso Media Group
At our headquarters in Worms, Germany, we are looking for a (Senior) Game Producer (m/w/d)
Kalypso Media Group is an independent publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software with more than 170 employees at a total of ten locations in Germany, England, France, the USA and Japan. Five of the Group's development studios in Germany and France, together with other international games developers, ensure a steady stream of new computer and video games for all modern premium platforms, such as the world-famous "Tropico" series, "Commandos" and "Railway Empire".
- Working where games are at home - true to our motto: Where Games live!
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Exciting tasks, freedom to develop your own ideas and initiatives as well as short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in a constantly evolving industry
- Play Games, Love Games, Live Games: A team that has fun together and stands up for each other.
- Vitamins, caffeine & fun included: Fresh fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a recreation room with table football, consoles and board games are freely available.
We make it our goal to proactively contribute to the mental health of our employees. We are supported by an online tool.
- Sustainability is at the forefront: our office is within walking distance of the main railway station, we offer bicycle leasing via Jobrad and a pro-rata VRN job ticket for public transport.
- Alternatives for car drivers: travel allowance or parking space
- Fast food or healthy? Our central location offers a wide range of food for the break - and we pay part of the costs!
- Think about later: you can continue an existing company pension scheme or apply for a new one by converting your salary.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace model (home office & office)
- Re-location? No problem - we help you get started with a company flat (shared flat; if available).
- We support your own further development with feedback meetings and tailor-made further training opportunities.
- Attractive employee discounts and company events round off the package with additional content.
Enthusiasm for games and game development
- 3years of professional experience as a producer in the video games industry
- Existing track record (supervision and completion of existing projects).
- Experience with projects focused on management, simulation or strategy as well as next-gen console (Xbox One, PS4, Switch) is a plus
- Very good MS Office skills and documentation skills to ensure transparency and traceability of projects
- Experience with project management methodologies (Scrum, Waterfall, etc.) and project related software (Hansoft, Jira, Mantis, etc.)
- Very good and business fluent English, both written and spoken
- Very good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Willingness to travel for regular studio visits at home and abroad
Supervision of projects from the first pitch to the closing package (concept to ship)
- Closing projects in time, budget and quality and helping to define these points
- Supervision and motivation of the development teams and interface with Kalypso
- Creation and acceptance of development milestones, as well as budget control
- Active support of stakeholders (PR, marketing, etc.) at Kalypso and in the studios
- Organization and maintenance of related project documentation (protocols, reports, FAQs, Game Design Pillars, etc.)
- Contact person in the company for detailed questions about the development and its content
- Evaluation and analysis of new projects (pitches, prototypes, etc.)
- Coordination of QA and localization
Then we look forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.
We put a lot of emphasis on a cover letter. Don't see it as a chore, but as an extra chance to show who you are/tell us more about yourself.