Senior 3D Animator (d/f/m)
THE HERO (D/F/M) WE ARE LOOKING FOR:We are looking for a skilled Senior 3D Animator (d/f/m) to join our Mobile games team at our location in Berlin or Hamburg.
As our Senior 3D Animator (d/f/m), you will be working on the full skinning, rigging and animation process, to elevate characters with interesting and charming animations, and breath life into the worlds of our most recent state-of-the-art mobile game productions.
- Work closely with the Art Director and the Art Department to create charming, fun and lifelike animations for our games
- Be an active consultant in the design process and take over the animation production pipeline
- Work with different technical and artistic disciplines to solve implementation challenges
- Keen eye for movement, weight and pacing;
- creative mind, able to transport narrative, character and lore through movement
- Migrate our Skinning, Rigging and Animation process from Maya to Blender
- 3 years of relevant experience in videogame animation, preferably the creation of stylized animations. At least one shipped Title.
- Solid experience with animation in Maya and Blender
- A great communicator, fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong portfolio, showing a wide range of animation, preferably in different styles
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience in Jira and Confluence
- Able to build state machines in Unity
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
You can reach our recruiters for further questions under email@example.com
ABOUT USThe gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online games in Europe and North America and focuses on publishing, operating and support of online and mobile games.
Counting over 300 employees in Germany, Poland, South Korea and USA, gamigo is one of the most important players in the gaming industry.
The gamigo group currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5.000 casual games. The game selection includes first-person shooters, fantasy RPGs, building-strategy games, mobile- and casual-games.
Since the company’s founding in 2000, this diverse portfolio has been build-up through company acquisitions, purchasing of game licenses as well as worldwide publishing rights.
Part of the gamigo group are gamigo AG, gamigo Publishing GmbH, Aeria Games GmbH, gamigo Portals GmbH, gamigo US Inc., gamigo Inc. and Kings Isle Entertainment Inc.
The gamigo group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to create an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic group, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age, marital status, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different.
We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just accept differences — we celebrate them, support them and cultivate them to the benefit of our employees, products and our communities.