Working Student (d/f/m) Community Management - French
THE HERO (D/F/M) WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We need support at our location in Berlin at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Working Student (d/f/m) Community Management.
As a Working Student (d/f/m) Community Management, you will provide support for online games and take care of the community of players. Your task will be creative writing and communication via Discord, social media, and in the game itself. You are also responsible for providing support and help to the customers via Tickets. You will be involved in the organization of game- or social media events for the community.
- You are responsible for the comprehensive support of a MMORPG with focus on community services.
- You will maintain a proactive two-way dialog between the community, product management, and the company.
- Creative writing and communication via all community channels such social media, chat, or website news areas are an important part of your daily tasks.
- Planning and execution of interactive in-game events, competitions, and surveys.
- You will create a communication plan for your game and monitor, report, and analysis the results of the actions.
- Implement communication campaigns and strategies to increase engagement, followers and reactivate players.
- Recording and editing videos and asset creation be a part of your daily business.
- You are enrolled at a German University
- Experience with online games (professionally and/or privately)
- French language skills (on a native level)
- You feel comfortable and confident with streaming with a camera on different social media channels (Twitch, TikTok, Instagram TV, YouTube)
- You are eloquent and know how to combine creativity and quality textually
- You work structured, and independently, keep your nerves even in hectic phases, and always hold all the threads together.
- You know your way around with MS Office programs
- You are familiar with Photoshop, OBS or other creative tools
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Any other additional language is a plus
- Experience in Customer Support or a similar CS role is a plus
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
Oh and did we mention, that you can bring your dog to work? Good boys & girls are always welcome!
You can reach our recruiters for further questions under email@example.com
The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online games in Europe and North America and focuses on publishing, operating and support of online and mobile games.
Counting over 300 employees in Germany, Poland, South Korea and USA, gamigo is one of the most important players in the gaming industry.
The gamigo group currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5.000 casual games. The game selection includes first-person shooters, fantasy RPGs, building-strategy games, mobile- and casual-games.
Since the company’s founding in 2000, this diverse portfolio has been build-up through company acquisitions, purchasing of game licenses as well as worldwide publishing rights.
Part of the gamigo group are gamigo AG, gamigo Publishing GmbH, Aeria Games GmbH, gamigo Portals GmbH, gamigo US Inc., gamigo Inc. and Kings Isle Entertainment Inc.
The gamigo group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to create an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic group, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age, marital status, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different.
We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just accept differences — we celebrate them, support them and cultivate them to the benefit of our employees, products and our communities.