Sales Account Manager (m/f/d)
HandyGames™ is part of the THQ Nordic and Embracer Group family and operates as an international publisher and developer for a worldwide audience.
Communication and Games are your passion? You see your professional future in sales? You want to cooperate with partners around the world and work closely with an international and diverse team with an outstanding portfolio of games? As part of the sales and submission team of HandyGames™ in our headquarters in Giebelstadt/Germany you are responsible for the wellbeing of our global distribution partners.
Please do not send packaged files (ZIP/RAR/etc.), Word/Excel documents (doc/docx/xlsx) or links. We will ONLY accept PDF files. Thank you.
Your job will be presenting our digital premium indie games catalogue for PC, Console, Mobile and Streaming platforms.
You will also:
- Communicate with our distribution partners online and offline
- Assist the sales and the submission team
- Plan and discuss Promotions
- Report to the team leaders
- Present our games to an international audience at events and exhibitions
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- You are passionate about games and you play them!
- You are a team player
- You have some experience in sales or account management
- You can communicate in both English and German
- You should not be afraid of taking new challenges within the team
- You display self-confidence
- You are independent, organized yet flexible, and can prioritize opportunities
- You know Microsoft Office
- You are eager to learn and are motivated with a healthy dose of curiosity
- You like to travel and take part at events to promote our portfolio
HANDYGAMES™ OFFERS YOU
- 40 hours per week thanks to Scrum
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of paid vacation
- A short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Opportunities for further training
- We support our foreign language employees with offered language courses in German
- Amazing colleagues
- In-house gym
- Company apartment on request
- EV charging station
- Free drinks, snacks, and fruit
- ...and much more
i_Park Klingholz 13