Joboffer dated from 11/16/2022
(Senior) Big Data DevOps Engineer (d/f/m)
Programmer: IT / Backend / Client / Web
THE HERO (D/F/M) WE ARE LOOKING FOR:We are looking for a skilled and experienced Big Data DevOps Engineer (d/f/m) who will join our team in our office in Berlin or Hamburg or Remotely in Germany/Poland.
The ideal candidates will be flexible, enthusiastic, and innovative with Data Engineering background with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Fully automated central data warehouse
- with quality monitoring and alerting
- and flexible plugin system for filtering, aggregating, transforming and condensing information.
- Build and maintain the core system
- Build and maintain custom made plugins
- Build and maintain APIs for our internal usage for other departments
- Continuously improving CI/CD
- Together with our Data Analysts find ways to improve the quality of the data
- 3+ years of experience as Data Engineer or similar position
- University degree in IT/Mathematics or comparable qualification.
- Python scripting knowledge
- Knowledge of modern Data Platform solutions (Elastic stack preferred).
- ETL tool experience (preferably Airflow)
- Data query language knowledge (preferable SQL or ES DSL).
- Linux command line knowledge
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- EU work permit
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Knowledge of big data solutions from an operational perspective
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
You can reach our recruiters for further questions under email@example.com
Senior Recruiting Manager