Mobile Unity Tech Artist (d/f/m)
THE HERO (D/F/M) WE ARE LOOKING FOR:We are looking for a skilled Mobile Unity Tech Artist (d/f/m) to join our Mobile games team at our location in Berlin or Hamburg.
As our Mobile Unity Tech Artist (d/f/m), you will be working on various state of the art mobile productions to bring our technical pipeline to the next Level, create stunning shaders, vfx and keep performance on its peak.
- Work closely with the Art Director and the Art Department to create stunning VFX for our games
- Use shader graph, shader code or amplify to create custom solutions for great looking and high performing materials
- Collaborate with art and engineering to drive workflows, rendering, tools and dev ops over a variety of projects
- Ensure solutions are optimized for the desired style, while technical requirements and production constraints are documented and met
- 3+ years experience as a VFX or Tech Artist in the Entertainment Industry.
- Great knowledge and vast production experience in Unity and URP
- Great technical understanding of rendering pipelines
- A solid portfolio, showcasing Effects and/or shaders preferably in unity
- A love for researching, investigating and implementing new techniques
- Basic understanding of composition, color, value and form
- A great communicator, fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience in Blender
- Experience with Adobe Substance 3D Painter and Designer
- Experience with Houdini
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
You can reach our recruiters for further questions under firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT USThe gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online games in Europe and North America and focuses on publishing, operating and support of online and mobile games.
Counting over 300 employees in Germany, Poland, South Korea and USA, gamigo is one of the most important players in the gaming industry.
The gamigo group currently has a portfolio consisting of over 25 massively multiplayer online games and more than 5.000 casual games. The game selection includes first-person shooters, fantasy RPGs, building-strategy games, mobile- and casual-games.
Since the company’s founding in 2000, this diverse portfolio has been build-up through company acquisitions, purchasing of game licenses as well as worldwide publishing rights.
Part of the gamigo group are gamigo AG, gamigo Publishing GmbH, Aeria Games GmbH, gamigo Portals GmbH, gamigo US Inc., gamigo Inc. and Kings Isle Entertainment Inc.
The gamigo group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to create an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic group, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age, marital status, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different.
We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just accept differences — we celebrate them, support them and cultivate them to the benefit of our employees, products and our communities.