Senior Game Designer
As a Producer you’ll be in charge of translating the product roadmap into tangible features that add player value to our games. You will be the one with an overview on our multidisciplinary teams, making sure that everyone is able to do their best work. Besides being focused on internal communication streams, you will also be in direct contact with publishers and platform holders.
The ideal candidate will have experience in mobile casual titles, and will have worked on projects from the concept through to Live Ops.
- Managing deadlines, resources, scope and timeframe of your projec
- Manage your team’s development process and planning
- Managing and connecting your team, management and the client
- Manage, facilitate and coach team members
- Manage and coordinate external service providers
- Risk and issue management
- Work with the production team on process improvements and knowledge sharing
What we are looking for:
- Strong understanding of agile project management and project management software
- Excellent people skills
- You have solid understanding of game development and technologies, with experience in all phases of developmenT
What could help:
- Experience with Mobile F2P development and/or Live-Ops development is a plus
- Experience with subscription based platforms such as Apple Arcade
- You have shipped multiple titles, ideally across multiple platforms
- Strong communication skills, both internally and externally
- Passion for games
- Knowledge of Marketing, PR, competitor products and sales trends within the industry
- Developing Employees: You are able to review and analyze employees’ strengths and weaknesses, distinguish their talents and development needs and to make sure they are enhanced appropriately.
- Accountability: You take responsibility for your own actions, those of colleagues and the organization and stimulate others to do the same
- Flexibility: You have the ability to change your behavioral style and/or views in order to reach a certain goal.
- Initiative: You have the ability to recognize and create opportunities and to act accordingly. Rather starting something than waiting passively for it to happen.
- You read, write and speak excellent business English
- You are able to work 32-40 hours per week
Are you qualified?
We would much rather read your application, than miss out on a great candidate. So please apply if you are interested!
Paladin has five core values that we’re looking for in team members:
- Kaizen: We make positive changes on a regular basis
- Spark: We leave a mark, providing a positive experience for everyone involved
- Wholehearted: We love the work we do, and we commit to our work
- Fellowship: We are in this together
- Autonomy: We make decisions and take responsibility for our actions
- A place in a highly motivated and skilled team
- Positive, healthy work environment
- 25 days of vacation and 5 additional national holidays per year
- Coaching and plenty of opportunities for personal development
- Competitive salary, a pension plan and other benefits
- Remote work possibilities & flexible hours
- Relocation support
We work in autonomous development teams. This ensures tight communications, a real sense of ownership and truly agile development.
In our weekly show & tell meetings, every team shares their progress and all aspects of the company can be discussed. We believe in transparency and autonomy, and this creates a high degree of freedom and responsibility.
Our take on the post-Covid work situation
We value our team spirit, a healthy work life balance and company culture. This is why we adopted a hybrid structure that allows us to work from home and in the studio. This is why we would like you to be able to come into the studio every once in a while. We will offer support during the relocation proces.
If you prefer to work remote, we are open to finding a way to make that work. However, we prefer candidates to be roughly in the same time zone to ensure in sync work routines with the rest of the team.
ABOUT PALADIN STUDIOS
We create games that make people smile – be it a sweet twinkle, loud laugh, or evil grin.
Paladin is a game developer. Our basecamp is in The Hague but we are currently working remote due to COVID-19. We are a team of 35 knights and growing. Our mission is to create games with a spark, for players all over the world. We achieve this goal by being a world-class game studio with soul, that brings out the best in people. That means a studio filled to the brim with creativity, professionalism, and good vibes.
Some of our recent games include:
- Cut The Rope Remastered - A remaster of the legendary Cut the Rope puzzle game!
- Good Job! - Climb the corporate ladder one office-themed puzzle at a time
- Stormbound – Tactical CCG combat with beautiful visuals
- My Tamagotchi Forever – The 90s reborn on your smartphone!
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound good? Awesome! To apply, please fill in the application form.
Saturnusstraat 60, Unit 76
2516 XZ Den Haag