Assistant tax consultant (m/w/d)
Kalypso Media Group
At our headquarters in Worms, Germany, we are looking for an Assistant tax consultant (m/f/d).
Kalypso Media Group is an independent publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software with more than 170 employees at a total of ten locations in Germany, England, France, the USA and Japan. Five of the Group's development studios in Germany and France, together with other international games developers, ensure a steady stream of new computer and video games for all modern premium platforms, such as the world-famous "Tropico" series, "Commandos" and "Railway Empire".
- Working where games live!
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Exciting tasks, freedom to develop your own ideas and initiatives as well as short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in a constantly evolving industry
- Play Games, Love Games, Live Games: A team that has fun together and stands up for each other.
- Vitamins, caffeine & fun included: Fresh fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a recreation room with table football, consoles and board games are freely available.
We make it our goal to proactively contribute to the mental health of our employees. We are supported by an online tool.
- Sustainability is at the forefront: our office is within walking distance of the main railway station, we offer bicycle leasing via Jobrad and a pro-rata VRN job ticket for public transport.
- Alternatives for car drivers: travel allowance or parking space
- Fast food or healthy? Our central location offers a wide range of food options for your lunch break - and we pay part of the costs!
- Preparing for the future: you can continue an existing company pension scheme or apply for a new one by converting your salary.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace model (home office & office based)
- Re-location? No problem – we can help you get started with a company flat (shared flat; if available).
- We support personal development with feedback meetings and tailor-made further training opportunities.
- Attractive employee discounts and company events round off the package with additional content.
- Completed training as a tax clerk
- Professional experience in accounting
- Good knowledge of the German Commercial Code (HGB)
- Knowledge of SAP Business One and IFRS accounting is an advantage
- Affinity for numbers, coupled with the ability to interpret and critically question results
- Very good MS Office skills
- Careful and responsible approach to work and interest in further development
- Willingness and commitment
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Processing and posting of all current business transactions (general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable)
- Preparation of the advance sales tax return
- Support in the preparation and optimization of existing analyses and reports
- Preparation of planning documents
- Collaboration in the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements
- Review of business transactions
- Ensuring data quality
- Further development of internal financial processes
- Collaboration on special projects in finance and accounting
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.
We put a lot of emphasis on a cover letter. Don't see it as a chore, but as an extra chance to show who you are/tell us more about yourself.