Team Lead* Game Design
Karlsruhe | hybrid working | full-time | from now on
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play-onlinegames based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The Game Design department is responsible for providing our users with the best game experience and further optimizing our games.
This position requires a high degree of organization, creativity and excellent communication. As Game Design Manager* you communicate with a wide variety of departments. Together with your team, you contribute to providing our customers with one of the best experiences in game services.
Please send us your application in English.
- You organize the day-to-day work of our Game Design team
- You encourage, mentor and facilitate career development for the Game Designers
- You collaborate with fellow leaders to develop and improve our teamwork, best practices, tools and processes
- You will support important internal stakeholders with strategy, identification, decision planning, acquisition, development and launch of new products
- You will evangelize the strategic vision and needs of Gameforge with external business partners, in recruitment activities and at trade shows & press events
- You have both game design and leadership experience – especially in the gaming industry with PC client and/or console games
- You understand design processes and are able to broaden the team’s design know-how
- You have an excellent grasp on products needs throughout their life cycle
- You have a flair for communication appropriate for the target group and promote an open exchange within your team
- You promote a cooperative working style within your team in order to achieve common goals
- You manage several complex projects in parallel, even under extreme time pressure
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 35 nations are part of our team
- The future's hybrid! Together with your manager and team, you can arrange how you split your time working from home or at the office
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, Runes of Magic, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with indie titles such as Trigon: Space Story.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.