Senior Product Manager* [NGPT]
Karlsruhe | hybrid working | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to experience the excitement of working on new games of various genres within a dedicated team? Then our New Games Publishing Team [NGPT] is what you are looking for.
Be part of all publishing steps, from signature to release and beyond. As an independent unit within Gameforge, our team brings new games to gamers.
As Product Manager* you are accountable for all publishing efforts for new titles within the New Games Publishing Team, in addition to the optimization of the profit and loss (P&L). If you enjoy bringing new games to players while dealing with KPIs, analyses, forecasts and market trends you've come to the right place.
Please submit your application in English.
- You develop product strategies and optimize the complete product life cycle with the help of KPIs
- You observe the gaming market and develop strategies to increase sales
- You work closely with a team of specialists to drive the product vision and strategy forward
- You conceptualize new features and are part of the design process
- You have professional experience in product management and a good understanding of the games industry
- You have very good decision-making and conflict management skills
- You have a very good understanding of numbers and excellent analytical skills
- You have a passion for all tasks related to the publishing of games
- You enjoy sharing information with others and find it easy to explain things in detail
- You like working in a team and would like to bring you and your abilities to the fore
- You look at the bigger picture, questioning existing methods and analysing potential risks
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 35 nations are part of our team
- The future's hybrid! Together with your manager and team, you can arrange how you split your time working from home or at the office
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, Runes of Magic, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with indie titles such as Trigon: Space Story.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.