Quality Assurance Outsourcing Manager* [Studio]
Karlsruhe | hybrid working | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to experience the studio atmosphere within the comfort of a large established company?
As an independent unit within Gameforge, our studio team focuses on developing an outstanding play-to-earn game.
You will be the last line of defence. You will make sure that the features, we develop, are close to bug-free. Furthermore, you will help the team with processes and workflows.
Please submit your application in English.
- You create test cases for the game you are working on
- You estimate, assign and coordinate QA tickets
- You are the link between our internal team and our external QA partners
- You organize external testing for our games
- You assist the team with workflows and tickets in JIRA
- You facilitate between Gameforge internal departments to prevent bottlenecks
- You have experience in working with external QA partners in the games industry
- You have worked in a production role during a full development lifecycle of a mobile game
- You have in-depth knowlege of JIRA, Structure and Confluence
- You have worked as a QA team lead before
- You are good at receiving constructive feedback and feel comfortable giving it too
- You enjoy sharing information with others and find it easy to explain things in detail
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 35 nations are part of our team
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We have full transparency at Gameforge! We all share our ideas because everyone has potential
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, Runes of Magic, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with indie titles such as Trigon: Space Story.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.