Intern (m/f/d) in the area of QA & Support
As reinforcement for our team in our headquarters in Worms, we are looking for an intern (m/f/d) in the area of QA & Support as soon as possible.
Kalypso Media Group is an independent publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software with more than 170 employees at a total of ten locations in Germany, England, France, the USA and Japan. Five of the Group's development studios in Germany and France, together with other international games developers, ensure a steady stream of new computer and video games for all modern premium platforms, such as the world-famous "Tropico" series, "Commandos" and "Railway Empire".
- Working where games live!
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Exciting tasks, freedom to develop your own ideas and initiatives as well as short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in a constantly evolving industry
- Play Games, Love Games, Live Games: A team that has fun together and stands up for each other.
- Vitamins, caffeine & fun included: Fresh fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a recreation room with table football, consoles and board games are freely available.
- Sustainability is at the forefront: our office is within walking distance of the main railway station.
- Fast food or healthy? Our central location offers a wide range of food options for your lunch break.
- Good to know: We can help with a company flat (shared flat; if available).
- High affinity for games (PC and console)
- Good technical knowledge and experience with PCs
- Commitment, initiative, ability to work in a team and flexibility
- Independent and structured way of working
- Good to very good English skills, both written and spoken
- Understanding of game mechanics and basic knowledge of programming languages are desirable
- Supporting the support and QA department
- Processing support requests via email and telephone
- Working closely with the QA department and the marketing team
- Writing bug reports for the developers
- Back-office support
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.
We put a lot of emphasis on a cover letter. Don't see it as a chore, but as an extra chance to show who you are/tell us more about yourself.