Community Manager (f/m/d)
HandyGames™ is part of the THQ Nordic and Embracer Group Family and operates as an international publisher of indie games.
You love gaming and want to help spread the word about our games? You are confident with all social media channels and are always in the loop of current trends? You love communicating and being in touch with our community? You are creative and like being in front of the camera, radiating with your witty and entertaining nature?
Then contribute to the success story of HandyGames™ and take the opportunity to work for one of Germany’s top game publishers! We are looking for a Community Manager (f/m/d) for our headquarters in Giebelstadt, Germany.
Please do not send packaged files (ZIP/RAR/etc.), Word/Excel documents (doc, docx, xlsx) or links. We will ONLY accept PDF files. Thank you.
- Build and maintain our gaming community on various platforms (Discord, Steam, Reddit, Twitch, Tiktok, Instagram, YouTube)
- Work together with the Social Media Team to develop and execute strategies for Community Management
- Create content and communication plans with the Marketing and PR department to help expand the community with the help of comprehensive campaigns
- Conceptualize and organize live streams, contests, in-game events and surveys on various platforms
- Be in touch with the community to answer questions and messages and provide customer support
- Be the company's voice to the community as well as the community's voice to the company
- Manage moderators in our forums
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are passionate about games
- You already have extensive experience in the gaming sector or comparable professional experience as a Community Manager
- You love creative writing and display exceptional communication skills
- You are comfortable in front of the camera and love doing moderation on various social media channels
- You have a high level of media competence
- Customer satisfaction is your top priority, and you work in a service-oriented manner
- You are creative and are up to date on the latest internet trends
- You work in a structured and independent manner with a "hands-on" mentality and always strike the right note with your community
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English
HANDYGAMES™ OFFERS YOU
- 40 hours flexible working hours per week thanks to “Scrum”
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Short and quick decision-making process due to flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced professionals
- Modern workplaces with state-of-the-art technology
- Opportunities for further training
- Amazing colleagues
- In-house gym
- Company apartment on request
- EV charging station
- Free drinks, snacks, and fruit
- ... AND MUCH MORE!
i_Park Klingholz 13