Intern (m/f/d) in the area of QA & Support
As reinforcement for our team in our headquarters in Worms, we are looking for an intern (m/f/d) in the area of QA & Support . Working at the interface between our QA and Customer Support departements, you gain an inside view into two central work fields of a games publisher, that both activly influence the developement and improvement of our games.
Kalypso Media Group is an independent publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software with more than 170 employees at a total of ten locations in Germany, England, France, the USA and Japan. Five of the Group's development studios in Germany and France, together with other international games developers, ensure a steady stream of new computer and video games for all modern premium platforms, such as the world-famous "Tropico" series, "Commandos" and "Railway Empire".
- Working where games live!
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Exciting tasks, freedom to develop your own ideas and initiatives as well as short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in a constantly evolving industry
- Play Games, Love Games, Live Games: A team that has fun together and stands up for each other.
- Vitamins, caffeine & fun included: Fresh fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a recreation room with table football, consoles and board games are freely available.
- Sustainability is at the forefront: our office is within walking distance of the main railway station.
- Fast food or healthy? Our central location offers a wide range of food options for your lunch break.
- Good to know: We can help with a company flat (shared flat; if available).
- High affinity for games (PC and console)
- Basic knowledge regarding hardware and experienced with PCs
- You are a committed, proactive and flexible team player
- You are able to work independently and structured
- Proficient in written and spoken German and English
- Supporting our QA and Customer Support departmenta
- Taking care of and responding to customer inquires via email
- Working closely with the QA and the Customer Communications team
- Testing our games before and after launch
- Collect and report bugs to the respective developer teams
- Supporting our Customer Communications department
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.
We put a lot of emphasis on a cover letter. Don't see it as a chore, but as an extra chance to show who you are/tell us more about yourself.