(Senior)Public Relations Manager (m/f/d)
Kalypso Media Group
At our headquarters in Worms, Germany, we are looking for a (Senior) Public Relations Manager (m/f/d)
Kalypso Media Group is an independent publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software with more than 170 employees at a total of ten locations in Germany, England, France, the USA and Japan. Five of the Group's development studios in Germany and France, together with other international games developers, ensure a steady stream of new computer and video games for all modern premium platforms, such as the world-famous "Tropico" series, "Commandos" and "Railway Empire".
- Working where games are at home - true to our motto: Where Games live!
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company
- Exciting tasks, freedom to develop your own ideas and initiatives as well as short decision-making processes
- Responsible work in a constantly evolving industry
- Play Games, Love Games, Live Games: A team that has fun together and stands up for each other.
- Vitamins, caffeine & fun included: Fresh fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a recreation room with table football, consoles and board games are freely available.
We make it our goal to proactively contribute to the mental health of our employees. We are supported by an online tool.
- Sustainability is at the forefront: our office is within walking distance of the main railway station, we offer bicycle leasing via Jobrad and a pro-rata VRN job ticket for public transport.
- Alternatives for car drivers: travel allowance or parking space
- Fast food or healthy? Our central location offers a wide range of food for the break - and we pay part of the costs!
- Think about later: you can continue an existing company pension scheme or apply for a new one by converting your salary.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace model (home office & office)
- Re-location? No problem - we help you get started with a company flat (shared flat; if available).
- We support your own further development with feedback meetings and tailor-made further training opportunities.
- Attractive employee discounts and company events round off the package with additional content.
- Good experience (>3 years) in a games industry PR role (internal or agency)
- Strong media relations experience with gaming media and influencers
- Degree-level qualification in journalism, communications or similar
- Demonstrated ability to create results-driven communication campaigns
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (German & English)
- Experience implementing national & international press events and media tours
- Strong game presentation skills and excellent gaming knowledge
- Able to work as part of a small, dynamic team and handle multiple projects parallelly
- Plan and execute all PR activities across all media, including online and video- and micro-blogging-influencers in conjunction with the global marketing team
- Manage relationships with key media outlets to secure best possible coverage from initial announcements through to post-review analysis and coverage reports
- Act as a central ‘hub’ for internal and external PR-teams, help to coordinate asset and information flow to create impactful global campaigns
- Work closely with producing and development teams to prepare code demonstrations of products at all stages of development
- Take a leading role in planning and attending press, trade and consumer events
Then we are looking forward to receiving your meaningful application with cover letter, resume and references.
We put a lot of emphasis on a cover letter. Don't see it as a chore, but as an extra chance to show who you are/tell us more about yourself.