Senior Game Designer* [NGPT]
Karlsruhe | hybrid working | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play-onlinegames based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to experience the excitement of working on new games of various genres within a dedicated team? Then our New Games Publishing Team [NGPT] is what you are looking for
Be part of all publishing steps, from signature to release and beyond. As an independent unit within Gameforge, our team brings new games to gamers.
As Senior Game Designer* you are responsible for providing our players with the best game experience and optimizing our games. You cooperate with various internal stakeholders to deliver the best user experience and smart monetization solutions.
Please submit your application in English.
- You fill a creative and visionary role in a publishing team focusing on new game releases
- You design monetization systems and funnels
- You plan and oversee sales and monetization streams
- You drive innovation by creating new concepts and ingame systems for new games
- You keep an eye on current PC gaming market trends to derive new ideas
- You monitor, analyze and report proposed improvements or adjustments
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in designing, maintaining, developing and/or publishing a product through key phases of its life cycle
- You have great knowledge about the PC gaming industry
- You have a good understanding of design processes and willingness to broaden your knowledge following industry standards
- You have a good understanding of KPIs and the ability to think analytically
- You like working in a team and want to bring you and your abilities to the fore
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You look at the bigger picture, questioning existing methods and analysing potential risks
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 35 nations are part of our team
- The future's hybrid! Together with your manager and team, you can arrange how you split your time working from home or at the office
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, Runes of Magic, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with indie titles such as Trigon: Space Story.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.