Senior Marketing Manager* [NGPT]
Karlsruhe | hybrid working | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Would you like to experience the excitement of working on new games of various genres within a dedicated team? Then our New Games Publishing Team [NGPT] is what you are looking for.
Be part of all publishing steps, from signature to release and beyond. As an independent unit within Gameforge, our team brings new games to gamers.
As a Senior Marketing Manager*, you can expect an exciting and varied job in the international marketing of new PC games.
Please submit your application in English.
- You lead the process of creating global go-to-market strategies and define brand positioning for new products and games
- You drive innovation and continuously optimize the usage of marketing channels, advertising and communications to build brand awareness and improve user acquisition
- You are responsible for defining key messaging, assets and overall visual presentation of new games in collaboration with our Creative Services Team
- You are the interface between Product Management and all internal Marketing and PR Specialists
- You are responsible for game-specific marketing budgets, creating cross-channel activity plans and operationally attainment of marketing goals
- You are responsible for market research and competitor analysis, as well as identifying game target groups and potential new markets
- You have moren than 3 years of professional marketing background in the media or entertainment industry
- You have expert know-how in planning and executing go-to-market strategies
- You have good analytical skills and are able to turn insights into actions
- You have a strong affinity for the games market
- You have very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- You like working in a team and want to bring you and your abilities to the fore
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You look at the bigger picture, questioning existing methods and analysing potential risks
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 35 nations are part of our team
- The future's hybrid! Together with your manager and team, you can arrange how you split your time working from home or at the office
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, Runes of Magic, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with indie titles such as Trigon: Space Story.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.