Working Student* Legal Administration
Karlsruhe | part-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Our legal department manages the legal affairs of the Gameforge Group with a focus inter alia on contract law and data protection law.
Are you in the middle of your studies and would like to put your theoretical knowledge into practice?
As Working Student* Legal you will support us in contract management, data protection documentation and other administrative tasks.
- You work with our contract database
- You support the introduction of a new contract database software
- You contribute to the maintenance of our data protection documentation
- You support the review of legal texts
- You support the development of training materials
- You contribute to the organization of our daily business
- You are studying law, media or communication science
- You are interested in legal topics (and administrative tasks)
- You like working in a team and want to bring you and your abilities to the fore
- You work systematically and accurately, and know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office programs; databases and wiki software are not foreign words for you
- You have very good written and spoken German skills
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 35 nations are part of our team
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We have full transparency at Gameforge! We all share our ideas because everyone has potential
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and Browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles Swords of Legends Online, AION, Runes of Magic, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with indie titles such as Trigon: Space Story.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.