Joboffer dated from 05/19/2023
(Senior) Security Engineer (all genders)
Programmer: IT / Backend / Client / Web
The gamigo group is looking for a (Senior) Security Engineer (all genders) to join our team in Hamburg or Berlin at the earliest opportunity.
- Engineer, implement and maintain security controls and tools to protect corporate infrastructure and assets
- Develop detection rules, monitor and respond to security events escalated through the Security Information and Event Management System (SIEM)
- Research new and emerging vulnerabilities, perform detailed analysis of threats and conduct vulnerability scans to mitigate risks
- Perform cyber security incident response, analyze the potential impact across critical infrastructure and assist impacted entities
- Draft and provide enforcement of security policies, standards and procedures by working closely with Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) functions within the organization
- Provide security awareness training for employees to verify security protocols are being followed and assist employees on security-related matters
- Strong knowledge of fundamental information security concepts and current threat landscape
- Be familiar with compliance frameworks and standards (e.g. CIS Controls, GDPR, ISO27001, NIST)
- Expertise in implementing or maintaining at least two of the following security systems:
- Security Information and Event Management System (SIEM)
- Vulnerability Management System (VMS)
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention System (IDS/IPS)
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Proficiency with a programming or scripting language
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to enable effective incident and problem resolution
- Excellent written and spoken English as well as strong communication skills
- Ability to work under your own initiative as well as part of a wider team
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
Oh and did we mention, that you can bring your dog to work? Good boys & girls are always welcome! :)