Karlsruhe | hybrid working | full-time | from now
We are one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
As an efficient Community Management team, we cover all our games when it comes to community topics, such as customer feedback, in game events and constantly checking the needs of our customers.
You ensure the exchange of information between the community and the internal product team and represent the mood, opinions and views of the players within the Community Management Team.
- You take care of our communities, forums and chat rooms (Discord)
- You coordinate our volunteer teams
- You collect ideas for in-game events and implement them
- You process support requests and collect feedback on our products
- You take care of our social media appearances
- You support fan projects from the community
- You have extensive online gaming experience or comparable professional experience as Community Manager
- You have German language skills at a native speaker level spoken and written, and your English language skills are business fluent
- You may speak other languages and have streaming and content creation experience
- You have good knowledge of community and social media tools such as TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, forums, etc.
- You enjoy sharing information with others and find it easy to explain things in detail
- You like working in a team and want to bring you and your abilities to the fore
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 35 nations are part of our team
- The future's hybrid! Together with your manager and team, you can arrange how you split your time working from home or at the office
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
Founded in 2003, Gameforge is a leading Western publisher and operator of widely acclaimed Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds highly active and enduring global communities by supporting players through the greatest quality LiveOps, provision of localized content, engaging community management, and frequent delivery of meaningful updates.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides different worlds with engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION Classic, Runes of Magic, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword and NosTale, strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ikariam, along with indie titles such as Trigon: Space Story and Tiny Thor.
More information is available on http://corporate.gameforge.com/
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.